What we offer
401(k) advisory services for companies
Seek To Optimize Your Corporate Retirement Plan
Work with a 401(k) specialist on
your employee retirement benefits program
401k plans are one of most sought after benefits that an employer can provide to employees. They are also one of the most complex and the most heavily regulated. By working with a 401(k) specialist, you can ensure that you are fulfilling your fiduciary responsibilities and work towards providing your employees with the highest level 401(k) benefit plan available in the market, all while saving both time and money.
Access to one-on-one financial
education for all employees within
the 401(K) plan
Expertise in fiduciary due diligence,
ERISA compliance, and DOL regulations
17 years of experience with complex
plans for various company sizes
When employees are stressed about their finances, it inhibits their ability to perform to the best of their ability. We believe everyone deserves access to financial education, but often, employees are left to figure things out on their own. As a benefit to our clients and their employees, we offer a robust, personalized financial education program that every employee has access to.
- On-site or virtual enrollment and education meetings
- Monthly financial foundation webinars
- One-on-one education, service, and support
- Virtual office hours
Your employees need access to a wide range of suitable investments, and you need to have a documented process for selecting and monitoring those investments. But the world of investments is extremely complex and difficult to navigate. Leverage our experience and expertise to help you manage all aspects of the investment process, and ensure you have what you need to help your employees prepare for the future.
- Suitability and fee analysis
- Asset class selection, including target-date and QDIA
- 3(21) Fiduciary investment management
- Investment selection assistance, monitoring, and reporting
There are thousands of 401(k) providers to choose from, but not all providers are the same. Just as we specialize in 401(k) planning, there are providers whose core business model centers around corporate retirement plans. We help you identify and select a suitable provider based on your specific company demographics, wants, and needs.
- Review of all third-party vendors (record keepers, TPA's, etc.)
- Analysis of fee and service structures
- Benchmark provider process and capabilities
- Implementation and documentation of strategic recommendations
- Ongoing review and monitoring
401(k) plans have stringent requirements for those companies who make the decision to offer that benefit to their employees. Often, employers aren’t aware of their fiduciary responsibilities, their potential liability, or even what being a fiduciary means. Our fiduciary due diligence process provides you with the framework you need in order to make informed decisions, document the process, and ensure you’re protected from potential issues arising from non-compliance.
- Fiduciary due diligence program based on accredited fiduciary practices
- Education of responsibilities to all fiduciaries
- Compliance assistance
- Documentation process, design, and implementation
- Ongoing review and maintenance of the process
While there are many rules for running a 401(k) plan, there are just as many plan design options to choose from. But what plan design will be the most effective when it comes to helping you and your employees pursue your goals? As part of our process, our team will analyze your plan structure and make recommendations based on your needs and objectives.
- Current design analysis (match, eligibility, entry, compensation, etc.)
- Plan document and adoption agreement review
- Strategic recommendations
- Ongoing maintenance and review
The regulatory landscape for 401(k) plans is constantly changing. Along with most current compliance legislation, such as ERISA and the Pension Protection Act, legislators, and government agencies (including the DOL and IRS) are implementing changes more rapidly than ever. Our industry expertise ensures we are able to help you adhere to current legislation and prepare for future changes and additions.
- Department of labor best practices
- Regulatory documentation procedures
- Audit preparation support
- Legislative review and adherence support
Seek To optimize your company retirement plan
Strive to improve recruiting and retention with the right 401(K) for your employees
When a 401(k) is managed correctly, not only will it greatly benefit your current and future employees, but it
will save your team time, energy, and very often, money. To find out if we might be able to help you and your
team, the best place to start is a simple, low pressure conversation.
The latest resources
5 Free Ways to Enhance Your Company 401(k)
"*" indicates required fields
Back From DC – An Update From Capitol Hill
This week, I had the opportunity to join the American Retirement Association in Washington, D.C..Read More
Social Security Sees Largest Increase Since 1981
In a year that has brought difficult economic circumstances in more than one area, there.Read More
High-Net-Worth Individuals and Charitable Giving
Benevolence does not have to come at the expense of tax savings. Let's be clear:.Read More